Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Bit of Catch-up

 Hello, all.

I've been hermiting a bit, as I know many of you have.
I continue creating & there is consistency & evolution.

Some groovy news:

Reached 1k followers on SoundCloud this week. Woots!!

BIG LOVE & THANKS to those who listen to my music & follow me on the various platforms.

Speaking of which...

I'm releasing all of my albums through CDBaby, & in doing so making my music available via various stores & streaming sites. Just do a search for my name wherever, & you'll see whatever works I have available at that point. Also stoked to be set up for commercial syndication. I'd love to be considered for media inclusion - film, TV, podcasts, etc. - so by all means, please get in contact & I can help you find pieces of mine that could suit your project. I am also, as ever, looking to score music & design sound for film, theater, dance... solo or in collaboration.... hit me up. I can create your theme music, your incidental music, your commercial jingle, your intro-outro music. The creepy, stormy background of your horror animation, or the bells-&-bumblebees sunshine sound bed for your fairy tale podcast. Anything in between, beyond, or besides. Lets talk.

I'm still working out some kinks in the paperwork w/ CDBaby, but 2 of my albums are available all around, so far:


Me @ Amazon * YouTube 

Both of these albums are available on Spotify, here: 

As ever, you can find me on 
(links open to my pages, in new windows)

All the other platforms, just do a search. More to come available soon! 
Again - thanks for listening, following, subscribing, sharing. Your support is PURE GOLD...
it truly helps me & my music out, & is very much appreciated ðŸ’–

:: Mita

PS ~ I created a post a while back, going into some detail about each song & its creation, for my LP 'Catch a Tiger...'. If you're into that sort of thing, you can find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

composer, music composer, music composition, songwriter, for hire, available, international, original music, film music, dance music, ballet, modern, classical, score, film score, symphonic, avant-garde, beautiful, progressive, female, mew sound, ennio morricone, michael nyman, hans zimmer, danny elfman, hildegard von bingen, phillip glass, damon albarn, kate bush, brian eno, pink floyd, theatre, theater, kennedy center, saxophone, horns, terry gilliam, del toro, peter jackson, piano, organ, strings, violin, accordion, bass guitar, female vocals, woman, award winning, music theory, instrumental, vocal, analog, digital, soundtrack, scoring, performing rights, written music, laurie anderson, bjork, tim burton, available, work, soundcloud, horror, beauty, sound design, love, hope, work, pop, rock, alternative, joy, collaboration